SARAH'S JAM DONUT CAKES Makes 4 (I made 5) . 3 SmartPoints on Blue per donut 3 S...


SARAH'S JAM DONUT CAKES
Makes 4 (I made 5)
.
3 SmartPoints on Blue per donut
3 SmartPoints on Purple per donut
3 SmartPoints on Green per donut
.
You could enjoy a donut from the bakery, but WHY would you when you can have sarahs_recipes low SmartPoint option instead that's just as satisfying & delicious! My boy's loved these!
.
For the New Zealanders, I used 20g barkersofgeraldine Sundae Strawberry sauce instead of Strawberry jam. What's great about these donuts is that you can swap the jam for Nutella or even vicsbowls lemon curd for a different filling.
.
Recipe Inspiration from our new WW 2021 ESSENTIAL COMPANION for program success cookbook, PG 162
.
Available at your workshops from today or online ww.com/shop. If you're in NZ, feel free to use my unique coach code FVROC at checkout to receive a further 10% discount if you do not already have a code to use.
.